Saturday, July 19, 2008

Help for People with Disc Injuries

I hear a lot from people who have herniated discs and their doctors are advocating the use of either steroids or surgery to alleviate their pain. Well I have a herniated disc too. It probably happened in an auto accident in 2003 and for the last couple of years it has been causing me a lot of pain! I tried the epidural. Worked great for about a month and then the pain came back. I was told that surgery only had a 50% success rate. Then a Naturopathic doctor I was seeing referred me to a Chiropractor who was familiar with the Disc Pump. After a few months of treatments, I feel better than I have in years!

If you have a disc injury, please check out their website and see if you are comfortable with the idea.


Disc Pump


If you are, find a practitioner in your area who uses the device. What have you got to lose?

If you are interested in getting paid to do the same thing you can do on social sites such as MySpace, check this out!


Best Social Site Ever

No comments: